Wholesalers and Distributors
Managing a wholesale or distribution business requires an excellent accounting system where inventory is closely managed. Too much inventory erodes margins, but too little slows sales. You also need a system that can keep up with the high volumes you have as well as the unique tracking requirements of your business. Our knowledge of your business model and industry issues can provide you with the guidance you need to improve your company’s performance.
We offer wholesale and distribution businesses the following accounting services:
- Accounting software selection, installation, customization, and training
- Point of sale system and/or shopping cart selection, installation, customization, training, and integration
- Monthly, quarterly or annual bookkeeping services for retail businesses, including reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable support
- Financial report preparation, including assistance in understanding your reports
- Chart of Accounts design for better expense management
- Inventory and warehouse management
- Shipping integration
- Sales tax reporting and compliance
- Payroll software selection, reporting, tax compliance, workers compensation, and other payroll management issues
- Benchmarking to your industry
- Tax return preparation and planning
- And more depending on your specific financial needs
Please give us a call or email us to schedule a free consult to discuss your retail accounting needs.
Proudly offering CPA, accounting, bookkeeping and payroll services to businesses and individuals in the greater Denver area.