Keep More of What You Make at Tax Time
When you hire a tax preparer, make sure they:
- Are registered with the IRS to be eligible to prepare your returns.
- Have attended continuing education tax courses so they know the newest year’s rules.
- Can eFile your returns so that your refund, if any, will be returned faster.
- Explain your return to you so that you understand what you are signing. You are ultimately responsible for your own tax return, so it’s essential that you understand it.
We help our clients with the following services:
- Preparation and efiling of your individual, corporate, and estate tax returns at the local, state, and national levels
- Tax planning so you can keep more of what you make
- Representation in case you receive a tax bill or audit notice from any tax agency
We’d love to meet you and discuss how we can help you with your tax requirements. Call or email us to set up your no-cost, no-obligation tax consultation.
Accounting & Tax Services
Accounting Services that Help You Grow Your Large or Small Business
Let us take your tax deadline headaches away and manage all of that for you so you can get back to running your business. We actually like doing taxes so you don’t have to.
We frequently represent clients. Our trained and certified tax professionals work diligently to find the best outcome we can on your tax issues.
We make it our business to stay up-to-date with changing payroll laws and compliance so you don’t have to. We’re happy to discuss our payroll.
We work with new and developing businesses in helping to simplify business formation and incorporation process.