Keep More of What You Make at Tax Time
When you hire a tax preparer, make sure they:
- Are registered with the IRS to be eligible to prepare your returns.
- Have attended continuing education tax courses so they know the newest year’s rules.
- Can eFile your returns so that your refund, if any, will be returned faster.
- Explain your return to you so that you understand what you are signing. You are ultimately responsible for your own tax return, so it’s essential that you understand it.
We help our clients with the following services:
- Preparation and efiling of your individual, corporate, and estate tax returns at the local, state, and national levels
- Tax planning so you can keep more of what you make
- Representation in case you receive a tax bill or audit notice from any tax agency
We’d love to meet you and discuss how we can help you with your tax requirements. Call or email us to set up your no-cost, no-obligation tax consultation.